您的位置:百味书屋 > 范文大全 > 经典范文 > 查莉成长日记字幕 正文

查莉成长日记字幕

2016-11-05 10:50:45 来源网站:百味书屋

篇一:查莉成长日记双语剧本台词S01E01

1查莉成长日记 S01E01Good luck Charlie S01E01

2嗨 Charlie 看看你Hi, Charlie, there you are.

3才九个月大 多可爱啊Nine months old and look how cute you are.

4再看看我也多可爱And look how cute I am.

5我是你的姐姐TeddyIt's your big sister Teddy here,

6我在拍视频日记And I'm making this video diary

7来帮你立足于我们这个To help you survive our...

8特别的家Special family.

9嗨 看来老爸已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了

Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.

10哦 这是妈妈Oh, and there's mom,

11今天早上看起来最可爱了Looking lovelier than ever this morning.

12没心情拍Not in the mood.

13好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了Okay. I think you've had enough bananas. 14我们改吃点甜豌豆吧So we're switching to sweet peas!

15你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦

You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.

16非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗

Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?

17哦 那是你的大哥 PJOh, and there's your older brother PJ

18通常在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业

Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.

19这不是今天的家庭作业It's not today's homework.

20这是昨天的家庭作业This is yesterday's homework.

21你可能有机会和你哥哥There's a chance you two will be

22一起念高中哦in high school together.

23哦 那是爸爸在准备明天的工作Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work. 24他靠杀虫来赚钱He kills bugs for a living.

25宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了Honey, come on. we've been through this. 26我不是杀虫I don't kill bugs.

27我是害虫防治专家I'm a pest control specialist.

28一样啊Either way...

29现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦So now you've met the whole family.

30忘记某人了吧Forgetting somebody?

31Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you. 32你是压轴的I was just saving the best for last.

33Charlie 那是你的小哥哥GabeGharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe. 34你想对Charlie说点什么吗You want to say something to Charlie?

35你毁了我的生活You ruined my life.

36好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer 37来适应你 因为你就是个惊喜To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise. 38惊喜应该是好事啊I thought surprises were supposed to be good.

39卡And... cut.

40大家听着Okay, gang, listen up.

41我今晚要回医院工作I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital

42这是Charlie出生后我第一次上班For the first time since Charlie was born, 43所以我想让你们全都待在家So I want everyone to stay at home

44- 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom. 45我今晚不能待家里I'm not gonna be here tonight.

46我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了I have a study date at the library.

47你的意思是借学习之机Don't you mean "studly" date...

48和Spencer约会吧With Spencer?

49哦 留着亲你的枕头吧Oh, save it for your pillow.

50我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划

I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.

51但是 爸But, dad--

52- Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now. 53妈妈 别误会我的意思Mom, don't take this the wrong way,

54但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢But why did you guys have to have another baby? 55那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了Well, because three kids was just too easy. 56胆小鬼才只生三个Three's for quitters.

57Teddy 你不至于去和And Teddy, you know better than to schedule

58一个我从来没见过的男生约会“学习”吧a study date with a boy I've never met. 59拜托 作为爸爸,有责任Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility

60知道我孩子的每个生活细节to know every detail of my kids' lives.

61是吗Oh yeah?

62我上的是哪个学校?What school do I go to?

63嗯 以某个总统命名的Um-- the one named after that president.

64嗨 对了 我得开车送你们去学校

Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.

65- 我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet. 66- 快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐

- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day

67- 我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧- Never got it. - Let's go!

68- 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学

- I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln.

69记住了Got it.

70 71生活搞得一团糟Day's all burnt toast

72就要迟到 爸爸在叫Running late, and dad says

73我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到Has anybody seen my left shoe

74我闭上双眼 咬口早餐I close my eyes, take a bite

75跳上车子 放声大笑Grab a ride, laugh out loud

76就在这里 我们的家There it is up on the roof

77我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过I've been there, I've survived

78所以听取我的建议So just take my advice

79宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈Hang in there, baby, things are crazy 80可是我知道你会有美好未来But I know your future is bright

81宝贝 不要放弃Hang in there, Baby

82不要怀疑There is no maybe

83一切终会如你所愿Eveything turns out all right

84生活有悲有喜Sure life is up and down

85可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果But trust me, it comes back all around

86你会喜欢将来的你You're gonna love who you turn out to be

87宝贝 不要放弃Hang in there, Baby

89老公 我去上班了Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!

90这是Charlie的生活安排Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.

91这上面写着什么时候喂她It tells you when to feed her,

92什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉When to change her and when to put her down. 93宝贝 尽管放心Sweetheart, would you relax?

94一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢Big daddy's got this all under control. 95好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹

Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron

96你就当真了Doesn't make it true.

97如果Charlie哭闹了 她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来

Now if charlie gets fussy, her rubber ducky will calm her down.

98它们到处都是 拜托你小心点They're all over the place. Please be careful-- 99- 它们到处都是 - 亲爱的- They're all over the place. - Honey...

100你似乎忘记了我已经一把屎一把尿You seem to forget I was fully involved 101养育了三个孩子in the raising of three kids.

102哦 是吗 我生日是什么时候Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?

103- 5月12号 - 11月23号- July 12th. - November 23rd.

104记住了Got it.

105祝你好运 CharlieGood luck, Charlie.

106拜拜Mwah! Bye.

107拜拜Bye.

108嗨 爸爸Hey, dad?

109- 什么事 - 我有个家庭作业的问题问你- Yeah? - I have a homework question. 110好 说吧Okay, fire away.

111一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗

Can the average human lick his own armpit?

112- 可以 - 谢了- Yeah. - Thanks.

113那是什么作业 科学问题吗So what was that, like a science question? 114不是Nope.

115我来开门 我来开门I'll get it. I'll get it.

116我来开门 其他人都不许碰I'll get it. Nobody else get it!

117- 你好 - 你好- Hi. - Hi.

118好啊Hi!

119我是Teddy的爸爸I'm Teddy's dad.

120很高兴见到你 先生Nice to meet you, sir.

121嗯 Spencer和我要学习了Uh, Spencer and I are studying

122- 我们得准备明天的生物测验 - 真的吗

- for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now?

123是的 没错 所以请大家离开好吗Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave? 124你不用Not you.

125- Teddy - 什么事- Teddy. - Yeah?

126我记得你妈说过不许约会学习的I thought your mom said no study date. 127是啊 不能在图书馆Yeah, at the library.

128哦 对Oh, right.

129那么你和她说了在家里学吗Okay, so then you've talked to her about this? 130我当然说了Of course I did.

131我的意思是 我 我非常确定我说过了I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did. 132只不过我每天和不同的人It's just I talk to so many different people 133说不同的事about so many different things.

134你们家怎么有个这么巨大的虫子?Why is there a giant bug in your house? 135朋友 那个That, my friend,

136叫做沙螽is the jerusalem cricket,

137外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫Better known to the layman as the potato bug. 138- 我是个害虫专家 - 又来了- I'm an exterminator. - Here we go.

139嗨 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable-- 140“Bob赶走了所有害虫”"Bob's bugs be gone"?

141是吗 我们怎么才能赶走BobYeah, how do we make Bob be gone?

142好吧 你们要做家庭作业Okay. you've got homework to do.

143我要去换尿布了I've got a diaper to change.

144她的 不是我的Hers-- not mine.

145我还没老到那地步呢I ain't that old!

146我还是上楼去吧I'm gonna be upstairs.

147- Gabe 出去 - 好吧- Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine.

148不过有个帅哥什么时候来啊But when's that hot guy getting here?

149出去Out!

150- 小孩子 - 嗯- Kids. - Yeah.

151哦 惨了 我把书忘在学校了Oh man, I left my book at school.

152没关系 我们看一本就行Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine.

153- 可以吗 - 完美- Is that okay? - Perfect.

154好Good,

155因为这都只是为了学习Cause I'm all about the learnin'.

156- 我去拿铅笔 - 哦 我有

- Let me just grab a pencil. - Oh yeah, I might have one.

157我想我把铅笔忘在学校了I think I left my pencils at school.

158我也是Me too.

159女士们 先生们Ladies and gentlemen!

160有请PJ和感应乐队PJ and the Vibe!

161哇 看来你就住在那个怪小子PJ的隔壁啊

Wow, sounds like you live right next door to that weird PJ kid.

162嗯 他不在隔壁Hmm. Yeah, he's not next door.

163他在楼下He's downstairs...

164而且他是我哥And he's my brother.

165哦 哦 抱歉Oh! oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.

166我也是Yeah, me too.

167等下 等下 等下 停 停Wait wait wait! stop stop! 168Emmett 开头你应该用强拍的

Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat. 169哥们 我是打击乐器Dude, I'm percussion,

170让我“打击”Let me "percush"!

171拜托了 两位For crying out loud, guys!

172你好嘛What's up?

173你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习

Can you please turn it down? We're trying to study. 174不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界

No can do, sis. There's only one level in rock 'n' roll. 175那就是响亮And that is loud!

176我想我们可以体谅一下你妹妹

Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister. 17拜托Excuse me,

178这个组合可是叫PJ和感应乐队

But the band is called PJ and the vibe.

179“感应”就没发言权吗So what, the Vibe doesn't get a say? 180我 我就是感应I-- I'm the vibe.

181是啊 了解了Yeah, I got that.

182所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈

Oh, so you got my vibe, huh?

183我还是回去吧I'm gonna be over here.

184- 关小声点 - 你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求

- Turn it down now. - You will not censor my art.

185我不会安静的I will not be silent!

186hey!

187如果再逼我下来的话

If I have come down here again,

188这个会插在某个地方

this gets plugged into somewhere else

189Okay?

190对了 她和谁一起学习呢

Yo, who's she up there studying with anyway?

191是不是又一位美女

Is there a second fine lady in the house?

192是她迷恋的男生

Some guy she's totally into.

193我不敢相信她居然对我不忠

I can't believe she's cheating on me.

194她没有对你不忠 她都不知道有你这个人

She's not cheating on you. She barely knows you exist.

篇二:【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话

【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话Wait, I don't believe it.

等等 真是不敢相信

That's Emma. So that's Charlie.

那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了

Yes! Oh, we're saved.

真棒 哦 我们得救了

Not quite. Hey, kids.

还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们

What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.

现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知

Mom, dad, hi.

妈妈 爸爸 嗨

Hi. What are you doing here?

嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛

We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的

So we brought her.

所以我们带她过来了

Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的

I'm not? Nope.

我露馅了 没错

You spent a little too much time with Charlie

你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

And you're ready to hand her over early.

然后想早点把她交给我吧

Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.

给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈

You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

Here? Wait, now?

这里吗 等等 现在吗

Well, all right.

那 好吧

Hey, mom. Hi, baby.

嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝

Hey. Hey, dad.

嘿 嘿 爸爸

Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?

我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的

And now for my next trick,

我的下一个魔术就是

I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

我会把一个男孩变不见的

You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

And you give him a fake phone number.

然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的

Oh, my bad.

噢 我的错

So…

那么

You wanna get a table?

想一起吃个晚饭吗

My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

Yes, she did. yes, she did.

是的 她想了 是的 她想了

Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

See, what happened was…

听好了 其实就是

Too loud. Tell you later.

太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

原文来自 必克英语http://bbs.spiiker.com/topic-11762.html

篇三:【看电影学英语】《查莉成长日记》第1季:尊严扫地(双语)

看电影、充电学英语,在哪可以一举两得兼得二者呢?既可以看最新的原版电影,又能感受地道的原味英语,尽在必克看电影学英语

Give him dry food twice a day,And make sure his water bowl is always filled.

每天喂两次猫粮,并确保它的水碗里总是加满水

Oh, and my sister Virginia is coming by later for a play date.

还有我妹妹维吉妮亚稍后会过来一起玩

You want me to have a play date with your sister?

你想要我和你妹妹一起玩

Not you-- Caboodle.

不是你 是卡不多

Virginia brings her cat Stanley over.

维吉妮亚会带来她的猫斯坦利

What a ridiculous name for a cat.

猫的名字这么滑稽啊

Caboodle?

你说卡不多吗

Stanley

我是说斯坦利

Oh, I should go.

哦,我要走了

But so my little Caboodie won't make a scene,You need to distract him.

但我的小卡不多多可就要不高兴了,你要逗逗他让他分心

Should I pretend to be a mouse?

我要装成耗子吗

Yes.

当然

I was joking.

我是说笑的

I wasn't.

我可不说笑

The cat seems fine to me.

我看这猫现在就挺好啊

I'm paying you.

我可是付钱让你干事的

Now put him down and act like a mouse.

现在放下他然后去扮耗子吧

Squeak squeak.

吱吱 吱吱

You can do better than that.

你能扮得更像一点么

Bare your teeth, wiggle your nose,And act like you're eating a piece of cheese.

要龇牙咧嘴皱鼻子扮成你正在偷奶酪吃

Now keep doing that for 20 minutes,And he should be fine. Goodbye, my Caboodle. 现在继续这样扮二十分钟,他就会很安分的。再见了,小卡不多宝贝

Teddy honey, did you lose something?

泰迪宝贝,你在找什么东西吗

Only my dignity.

找我刚丢的尊严

英语口语培训/


查莉成长日记字幕》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/18662.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
查看更多相关内容>>查莉成长日记字幕
相关文章
  • 查莉成长日记字幕

    查莉成长日记双语剧本台词S01E011查莉成长日记S01E01GoodluckCharlieS01E012嗨Charlie看看你Hi,Charlie,thereyouare 3才九个月大多可爱啊Ninemonthsoldandlookhowcuteyouare 4再...

推荐范文