您的位置:百味书屋 > 范文大全 > 经典范文 > 两人英语情景对话 正文

两人英语情景对话

2016-11-17 06:56:29 来源网站:百味书屋

篇一:英语情景对话集

餐厅英语情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Hi, I need a hotel room.

B: That's no problem at all.. May I have your name, please?

A: Certainly. My name is John Sandals.

B: It's a pleasure, Mr. Sandals. What days will you need a room?

A: Friday afternoon, April 14 through Monday morning, April 17.

B: One minor problem, sir. Our prices are now slightly higher. Is that acceptable, sir? A: Please tell me the price, so I can make a decision.

B: It 'll be $300 nightly.

A: That's a reasonable price.

B: Good! sir, do you have a preference for smoking or nonsmoking?

A: I quit smoking, so nonsmoking.

B: Nonsmoking. Now, about the bed, is a queen size okay?

A: A queen sounds great.

B: Okay, sir, Now, if you 'll just tell me your phone number.

A: That would be 121-121-12121.

B: That's 121-121-12121. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, sir!

Dialogue 2

B: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

A: No, I am afraid I don’t. 没有。

B: OK, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American? 给您。你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

A: Oh, This is my first time to New York. I’d like to try some local cuisines. What would you recommend, waiter?您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: I recommand fried duck and American beef. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want fried duck. Well, perhaps I’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some potato chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert or juice? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

A: OKay. I’ll get them for you right away.

(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: check, please. 结帐。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please.

Dialogue 3

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 4

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 5

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 6

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

(Later)稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 7

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

A是你,B是外国人

A:Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是? B:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟? A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。 B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant

Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

酒店英语口语会话必备手册

一.概述

在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please.Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

篇二:英语口语:预定二人餐位情景对话

A:Good moming. Panyu Restaurant. May help you?

A:早上好,这是番禺宾馆。我能帮您什么吗?

B:What time do you open this evening?

B:今晚你们什么时候开始营业?

A:We open at 6:30, sir.

A:6:30,先生。

B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.

B:知道了。我想预订两个人的餐位。

A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?

A:好的,先生。具体什么时间呢?

B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.

B:还不确定,大概是晚上8点吧。

A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please? A:可以,我给您预订一个晚上8点的餐位,共两个人。请问您的姓名?

B:Davis.

B:戴维斯。

A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.

A:谳谢您,戴维斯先生。

B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.

B:哦,对了。能不能给我一张靠近窗户的桌子?我的妻子特别喜欢观看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想给她庆祝一下。

A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.

A:我明白。我们已经接受了许多的预订,所以不能保证一定有。但请放心,我们会尽力的。戴维斯先生,希望您能理解。

B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.

B:我能.理解。如果能够安排一下,我会十分感激你们的。

A:We'll try our best.

A:我们会尽力的。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

更多英语学习方法:企业英语培训

篇三:二人英语对话

A :Hey B,what are you doing now?

你在干什么

B: Hey A, i'm watching tv.Come on,it's really wonderful.

我正在看电视。快来看,它真的棒极了

A :What the delicious food it is!It's your favorite show?

如此美味的食物!这是你最爱看的节目吗?

B: Yeah.I like to watch food program.

是的,我最喜欢美食节目了

A: Oh,tell me why?

告诉我为什么

B: For me, food is too attractive

对我来说,食物的诱惑力太大了

It looks so tempting and taste so delicious.

它看起来是如此诱人,尝起来是如此美味

A: That sounds good.But i feel this programs only let your appetite even better 那听起来不错。但是我感觉这些节目只会让你胃口大开

B: Of course,these programs let me enjoy the food, but also increased my weight. It is a headache problem for me.

当然,这些节目让我欣赏美食的同时,也增加了我的体重,这对我来说是个很头疼的问题

B: Ok,i want to know what's your favorite tv program.

好了,我想知道你最喜欢看什么节目

A :My favorite TV program is "Animal World".

我最喜欢的节目是动物世界

B: That's good.Why do you like it?

那很好,你为什么喜欢它?

A: It tells us many stories of animal life. we can learn the animals' habits and their lifestyle.through it we can understand the importance of living in harmony between men and animals.

它告诉我们动物们的生活世界。我们可以了解动物的习性和它们的生活方式。它能让我们明白人类与动物和谐相处的重要性。

B: Very good,I guess I should watch some non-food program.

非常好,我想我应该看看非美食的节目了。

A Perhaps it would be better.I don't want you become a fat panda.

也许这样更好。我可不希望你变成一只胖熊猫。


两人英语情景对话》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/24941.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
查看更多相关内容>>两人英语情景对话
相关文章
  • 两人英语情景对话

    英语情景对话集餐厅英语情景对话Dialogue1A:Hi,Ineedahotelroom B:Thatsnoproblematall MayIhaveyourname,please?A:Certainly MynameisJohnSandals B:Itsapleasure,Mr Sandals

推荐范文