篇一:旅游英语口语情景对话1
旅游口语情景对话1
登机行李托运英文表达:
办理登机手续:check in 柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
行李标签:luggage label / 行李牌 luggage tag
1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
11 把您的行李放在柜台上好吗? Will you put your luggage on the counter?
19 我想托运这三件行李。I want to check these three pieces.
41 把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket?
42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please?
43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
46 这是您的机票及登机牌。Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。 Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.旅游英语入门辅导美国海关的情景会话
海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!欢迎您来美国.
弗兰克: Thanks.谢谢。
海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗?
弗兰克: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。
海关: Thank you. What's your occupation?谢谢。您的职业是什么?
弗兰克: I`m a driver.我是一名司机。
海关: Are you here for tour?您是来旅游的吗?
弗兰克: You are right.你说对了。
海关: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在这里呆多久啊?
弗兰克: About three weeks.大约三周。
海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您,请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。
弗兰克: Ok, thanks.好的,谢谢。
旅游英语口语-通过海关
OFFICER: May I see your passport please?
海关人员:我可以看一下你的护照吗?
CHARLES: Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.
查尔斯:这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。
OFFICER: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States? 海关人员:你到美国的目的是什么?
CHARLES: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago. 查尔斯:商务,我要到芝加哥去开商务会议。
OFFICER: This visa is good for two weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?
海关人员:你的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待更久吗?
CHARLES: No. I will fly back twelve days from now.
查尔斯:不会,我十二天之后就要回去了。
OFFICER: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海关人员:这段期间你会去旅行吗?
CHARLES: Yes, I want to spend a couple days in New York. I have friends there I will visit.
查尔斯:是的,我想去纽约几天,我在那儿有朋友,要去拜访。
OFFICER: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?
海关人员:李先生,你的袋子里有些什么?
CHARLES: Just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.
查尔斯:只是一些照相机、衣服和书籍
OFFICER: You're not carrying any food with you today?
海关人员:你没有携带任何食物吧?
CHARLES: No.查尔斯:没有。
OFFICER: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check. Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海关人员:好的,李先生,这是例行检查,请你把袋子打开让我看看好吗?
CHARLES: Alright.查尔斯:好的
OFFICER: Hmm. You have three cameras. Are you a photographer?
海关人员:嗯……有三台照相机,你是摄影师吗?
CHARLES: No, my company makes cameras.Well, I'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.
查尔斯:不是,我们公司是生产照相机的。我自己也是摄影师,但是有两台是展示用的。
OFFICER: I see. And what's in this bag?
海关人员:我明白了,那这个袋子里面装什么?
CHARLES: Egg tarts.查尔斯:蛋挞。
OFFICER: I thought you said you didn't have any food with you today. 海关人员:我以为你没有带任何食物
CHARLES: I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. Things like that.I don't have any vegetables.
查尔斯:我以为你是指蔬菜和肉品之类的食物。我并没有带蔬菜。
OFFICER: I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Egg tarts are food too. We will have to confiscate these.
海关人员:李先生,对不起,蛋挞也算是食物,我们必须充公
CHARLES: Confiscate? 查尔斯:充公?
OFFICER: Yes, we will have to dispose of them.
海关人员:是的,我们将会处理掉。
CHARLES: It's too bad. They are very delicious.
查尔斯:太可惜了,蛋挞非常好吃。
OFFICER: I know. One out of every three travelers from Taiwan seems to be carrying them.They are being smuggled in by the thousands. 海关人员:我知道。台湾来的旅客,三个就有一个会带蛋挞。成千的人就成走私了。
CHARLES: Oh, well. Not by me.
查尔斯:我没有
OFFICER: No, not today at least. Enjoy your visit to the United States,Mr. Lee.
海关人员:至少今天没有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。
CHARLES: Thank you.查尔斯:谢谢。
一、问路时常用的方位词
East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straight on往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第一个路口左/右转
二、请问如何前往……
Excuse me, how do I get to the...? 请问如何前往……?
How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场?
How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?
How do I get to the metro station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(metro乃欧洲常用字) How do I get to the subway station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(subway乃北美洲常用字) How do I get to the underground station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground乃英国常用字)
How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ? 请问如何前往希尔顿酒店?
How do I get to the police station? 请问如何前往警局?
How do I get to the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 请问如何前往旅游资讯局?
三、请问附近有什么商店
Excuse me, is there ... nearby? 请问附近有没有……?
Is there a hospital nearby? 请问附近有没有医院?
Is there a night club nearby? 请问附近有没有夜总会?
Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?
Is there a restaurant nearby? 请问附近有没有餐厅?
Is there a telephone nearby? 请问附近有没有电话?
Is there a travel agent nearby? 请问附近有没有旅游社?
Is there a youth hotel nearby? 请问附近有没有青年旅馆?
Is there a bank nearby? 请问附近有没有银行?
Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 请问附近有没有公车站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?
Is there a chemist's shop /pharmacy nearby? 请问附近有没有药店?
Is there a department store nearby? 请问附近有没有百货公司?
如何询问价格: 我想给我女朋友买一条项链。
B: Which one do you like?
你想要哪一条? 请给我拿那条。多少钱?
B: It costs 400 dollars.
400美元。
请给我拿些笔记本和一支钢笔。 给您,还需要其他的吗? 没有了,谢谢。请问总共多少钱?
B: That will be 3.5 dollars.
共3.5美元。
篇二:实用旅游英语口语系列情景对话句子
旅游英语:预订机票情景对话及常用句型
越来越多的人都选择以飞机为出行方式。但是如何用一口流利的英语订机票呢?这里总结了一些情景对话,还有一些常用的句型。大家都来学一学吧。
A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?
早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛?
B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.
是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。
A:When do you want to fly?
您想何时去?
B:Monday, september 12.
周一,9月12日。
A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。 B:Then, any alternatives?
那还有别的吗?
A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?
有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗?
B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
哦......是直航对吗?
A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?
是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?
B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?
我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱?
A:One way is $176.
单程是176美元。
B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.
好的我要订周二9:30的机票。
A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?
一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生?
B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?
对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?
A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?
当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。
B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.
我叫Lorus Anderson。我的电话是电话是52378651,您可以和我取得联系。
A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.
若是取消我会通知您的。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:My pleasure.
不客气。
【常用句型】
1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
2. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
5. I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
6. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
7. I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
8. I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
9. We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
10. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日的AK708。
11. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
12. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
13. My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
14. Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
15. Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
16. What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
17. Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地方拿机票?
18. Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago, please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
19. Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
20. What time does the plane take off?
飞机何时起飞?
旅游英语:你会打电话预定酒店吗?
很多时候出国旅游前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,这里就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订。在信息高度发达的今天,预定饭店的方式也是多种多样的。电话、上网、信函、电传都是可以的,但最常用的还是电话预定。 UNIT 1
Room Reservations
1-1 A long Distance call Reservation 远程预定酒店
Scene: Hey Bellow (B) and Margaret Bellow (M), an American couple, are going to spend their Holidays in China. Now Mr. Bellow is making a reservation at Haitian Hotel in Shanghai through a long distance call.
Reservations (R): Shanghai Haitian Hotel. Reservation Desk. Can I help you?
B: I?m calling from New York. I?d like to book a room in your hotel.
R: What kind of room would you like, sir? We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and Deluxe suites in Japanese, British, Roman, French and presidential styles.
B: A British suite, please.
R: Would you like breakfast?
B: No, thanks.
R: Can you give me your name please, sir?
B: Bellow. B-E-L-L-O-W.
R: Thank you, Mr. Bellow. And your arrival and departure dates?
B: From May 26th to May 29th.
R: Very well, Mr. Bellow. British suite without breakfast from May 26th to May 29th. Am I correct, Mr. Bellow?
B: Yes, thank you.
篇三:旅游英语情景对话
旅游英语情景对话
两个场景:
场景1:一个导游,两个游客。
在返程的途中,导游在大巴上跟大家讲了明天的行程,晚餐是自己解决的,并推荐向游客推荐了晚上可以消遣的去处(吴山广场,河坊街,南山路酒吧一条街)。明天的集合时间以及地点。
游客问导游一些问题
场景2:一个服务生,两个游客。
两位在旅途中很投缘的游客相约去一家中餐厅共进晚餐。餐中会聊中国料理,各自家乡的情况,以及对此次旅游的感受。 1、 英语情景对话(日常口语):肉类
我通常吃鸡肉、猪肉和牛肉。I usually eat chicken, pork and beef。
我们就着酱汁吃。We eat it with sauce。
牛排你要几分熟?How would you like your steak?
我想要熟透的牛排。I’d like my steak well-done。
这肉太肥了。This meat is too fatty。
这肉太老了。This meat is too tough。
我到肉店里买些肉,就给你做。
I’ll buy some meat from the butcher’s and cook it for you。
我是吃素的。I am a vegetarian。
你准备要给肉里加什么佐料?
What spices are you going to add to the meat?
羊排非常好吃。Mutton chops taste so good。
The Meat
Frank:What kinds of meat are most popular in your country?
June:We usually eat chicken, pork and beef. You eat these meats a lot in your country too, don’t you?
Frank:Yes, we do. We also eat mutton。
Jane:I’ve heard that people in your country like mutton chops。
Frank:That’s right. Mutton chops taste so good. We eat them with sauce. Have you ever tried?
Jane:Yes, I have. I tried once when I visited your country last year. I think they were very tasty. Can you cook them?
Frank:Certainly I can. I’lI buy some from the butcher’s and cook for you next Sunday。
Jane:That sounds great. I’ll bring a bottle of wine then。
2、 英语情景对话(日常口语):饮料
专家说偶尔喝杯红酒对人身体有好处。Experts say that a glass of red wine occasionally will do one’s health a world of good。
多喝茶会让你的牙齿变黄,但是对你的身体有好处。
Too much tea will brown your teeth, but it’s good for your health。要加冰吗?Do you want some ice in your drink?
在大热天没有什么能够像冰饮料那样让人神清气爽。
Nothing’s as refreshing as ice cold drinks on a hot day。
请加一点点糖。Please add a little sugar。
我的胃受不了冷饮。Cold drinks don’t agree with my stomach。
越凉越好。The cooler, the better。
又开胃又可口。It’s appetizing and tasty。
3、英语情景对话(日常口语):吃饭
要是放点儿盐就更好吃了。
It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it。
再来一点吗?Would you like some more?
要想身体苗条, 你就不能再吃了。To keep slim, you can’t eat any more。 (at the table)
Linda:Here you go. We have your cocktail and there’s salad, fried chicken, French fries and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Eat the chicken while it’s hot. It tastes better。
Hey:Wow! You’re right. Everything is absolutely delicious. Please pass the pepper。
Linda:Here you are. Taste the French fries。
Hey:They’re soft。
Linda:Would you like some more?
Hey:No more. Thank you。
Linda:Here’s to our friendship and health!
Hey:Bottoms up!干杯
3、 -Look at the menu,this restaurant sells food all days long.
-Yes,if you come here for the breakfast, you can try the 油条
crispy stick and 煎饺fried dumplings.
They go well with soybean milk.
-Just talking about it! My mouth starts watering.
叫服务员
服务员问,can I help you?
甲:你能不能推荐一些好吃的菜啊?招牌菜.what dishes are popular in
your restaurant?
服务员:当然。先问有没有过敏的,宗教,等等
Do you have....on the menu?
会不会用筷子啊can you eat with chopsticks?
It’s easy. i can hold chopsticks like holding a pen.
如何用英语表达各种天气?在甲乙聊天的开头加入天气
7. We had glorious weather for our cruise, sunshine all day and every day. 我们这次巡航天气实在太好了,一连几天阳光普照。
1. The warm sunny weather always give me a sense of well-being. 温暖阳光的天气一直都给我幸福安宁的感觉。
西湖醋鱼West Lake Fish with sour source
麻婆豆腐 mapo tofu
西湖莼菜汤 West Lake" water shield soup
东坡肉dongpo pork
油焖春笋 braised bamboo shoots in spring
西湖啤酒west lake beer
场景1:
沈:我们还有20分钟就到宾馆了,那我先简单地跟大家说一下明天的行程吧。上午去东南第一寺灵隐寺,领略中国的佛教文化。中餐在楼外楼解决。下午带大家去梅家坞喝龙井茶,中国最好的绿茶之一。晚餐和今天一样,大家自己解决,晚上是自由活动的时间。明天的叫早时间是7:30,在酒店中餐厅用早餐。8点30在大厅集合上车出发。
Now ladies and gentlemen we will arrive at the hotel in 20 minutes. So now let me introduce tomorrow’s itinerary to you. The first thing to do is visiting the number one Buddhist monastery in Southeast
China—Lingyin Temple, so that we can appreciate the charm of Chinese Buddhist culture. Then we will have vegetarian food there for lunch. After that, we will go to Meijia Village to sip a cup of Longjing Green Tea, which is considered as one of the best green tea in China. Moreover, you can also admire the beautiful spring rurality田园 scenery in the village. At 3:00p.m, we assemble to leave. You will have the supper on your own just like today. And the evening is your swing time. You can arrange it freely.
大家如果对这个行程和安排有任何疑问或意见的,请跟我讲,我会竭尽所能满足大家的。 That’s our plan. If you have any comments and requests, please don’t hesitate to inform us, we will try our best to meet your need. 洪和郭:杭州晚上哪里好玩儿,能不能推荐一些呢?
Which places are reward visiting in Hangzhou? Could you give us some recommendations?
沈:你们可以打的去河坊街,那儿是一条步行街。那边有很多地道的中国小吃,和杭州美食,可以在那里解决晚饭。另外,南山路上有很多特色酒吧,你们可以去那里消遣。那边离我们的酒店也不远。
E, well I advise you take a taxi to the Hefang Street, where you can enjoy various Chinese cuisines as well as the full Hangzhou food. It is a busy walking street, along which, are different kinds of shopping stores selling specialties and other interesting stuffs.
In the night, the music bars on the Nanshan road can be a good choice for recreation. They are also not far from our hotel.
洪和郭:好的 ,太棒了,那我们晚上就这样安排吧!
Yeah, that sounds great! To night we can do like this.
沈:我们快到饭店了,请大家带好随身物品,准备下车。
Ok, now we are approaching the hotel. Please remember to bring your belongings and get ready to get off.
场景2:
沈:两位晚上好,请问有预订吗?
Good evening! Do you have reservations?
郭:没有,还有位子吗?我们一共两位。
Not yet, any vacancies? We have two in all for dinner.
沈:有的,请跟我来。这边坐吧。这是菜单。
Yes, please follow me. Here take your seats. This is the menu. 洪: Thanks.
沈:My pleasure. (沈退下)
洪:Look at the menu,this restaurant sells food all days long.
郭:-Yes,if we come here for the breakfast, we can try the 油条crispy
stick and 煎饺fried dumplings. Do you still remember? The tour guide said both of them are very popular among Chinese. What’s more, they go well with soybean milk.
洪:Of course. Just talking about it, my mouth starts watering. I’m
starving to swallow a horse!
郭:Ok,let me have a look at the menu. It seems like the
West Lake Fish with sour source and Dongpo Pork are specialties here. Why don’t we have one of each?
西湖醋鱼和东坡肉都是这里的特色菜哦,要不我们各来一份儿?
洪:West Lake Fish with sour source?Certainly great! I love fish!
噢,西湖醋鱼?当然好啦,我可爱吃鱼了。
But the Dongpo pork...according to the picture, seems pretty
greasy. I’m keeping a diary now, how about mapo tofu? Tofu is original from China. And I learned from the internet that the
mapo tofu is a typical dish in Sichuan Cuisine, which tastes hot but delicate and its flavor is fresh and tender.
但是东坡肉,看这图片的样子,好像很油腻啊,我现在正在减肥,我要保持好身材。要不麻婆豆腐吧,豆腐是中国所独有的,我听说麻婆豆腐是川菜系的,口感非常棒!
郭:Really? Of course we can’t miss it. One more seasonal vegetable is enough.再来一份时令蔬菜吧What is bamboo shoots?是什么呀?Sounds interesting.
洪: 呵呵,竹笋在你们那儿肯定很稀少吧。春笋在这个季节味道非常好,笋是竹子在春天
的时候发出的芽,现在很嫩,你正好可以尝试一下。油焖春笋,OK?
郭:原来是这样啊,那就来一份吧。
洪:我们喝点什么汤呢?
郭:菜单上有一种叫西湖莼菜汤的,我们就点它吧!
洪:嗯!可以呀!饮料呢?啤酒怎么样,西湖啤酒吧!
郭:好的,啤酒感觉很过瘾。那我们已经有三个菜,一个汤了,差不多了吧?
洪:嗯,是的。服务员点单!
沈:点单了是吗,好的。
郭:我们要。。。。。。。
沈:好的。麻婆豆腐是辣的,你们有不能吃辣的吗?
郭:不不,没有,快点上菜吧,我快饿死了。
洪和郭聊天开始。天气、家乡文化、
《关于谈论旅游的情景会话》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/90793.html
转载请保留,谢谢!