您的位置:百味书屋 > 范文大全 > 经典范文 > 银行关于外汇的英语口语 正文

银行关于外汇的英语口语

2016-11-27 13:20:58 来源网站:百味书屋

篇一:银行英语口语-外汇率

银行英语口语-外汇率

Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.

请告诉我人民币的现价。

What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?

你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?

What's the dollar going for today?

美圆今天的售价是多少?

Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.

我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。

It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.

今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。

The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars. 美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。

Useful Phrases

buying rate 买进价格

selling rate 卖出价格

And how much will it be in Japanese currency?

换成日本币是多少?

How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?

300日圆可兑换多少钱?

I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.

我想知道德国马克的兑换率。

What rate are you giving?

你们提供的兑换率是多少?

What's the exchange rate today?

今天的兑换率是多少?

Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.

请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。

Please tell me the current rate for sterling.

请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。

If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.

请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。

Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.

请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。

It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.

100美圆可兑470元。

The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.

今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。

The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars. 旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。

These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.

这些美圆可换1000元。

Useful Phrases

exchange table, conversion table 汇兑换算表

foreign exchange 外汇

exchange rate 外汇率

conversion rate 折合率

foreign exchange restriction 外汇限额 foreign exchange quotations 外汇行情 to check the rate for sb. 查牌价

篇二:实用银行柜面英语口语

银行柜面英语口语(一)- 新开帐户

What kind of account did you have in your mind?

你想开哪种帐户?

Do you like to open a current account?

你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

A deposit or current account?

定期还是活期?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

请告诉我你想存何种户头?

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.

我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.

最低起存款额是5元。

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

Even one yuan is all right.

甚至一元也可以起存。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。

I should like to open a current account.

我想开一个活期存款帐户。

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.

我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。

We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.

我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。

I have a checking account here.

我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。

I think I'd like a deposit account.

我想要开个定期存款帐户。

Can I open a current account here?

我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?

I want to open a deposit account with you.

我要开个储蓄帐户。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?

100元作最低存款额够吗?

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?

请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

How much does each account cost?

每个帐户要花多少钱?

银行柜面英语口语(二)- 存款

How much do you want to deposit with us?

你想在我们这存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?

你希望在你的户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis? 你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

你有多少钱要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.

我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗? I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.

我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.

我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工资支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兑现这张汇款单。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎么办?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.

请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每开一张支票将花2美圆。

银行柜面英语口语(三)- 取款、结余

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin. 我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

I want to close my account with you.

我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

Please let me know my balance.

请告诉我结余金额。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的存款支净了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你的信用证用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

请填写取款单。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用证上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。

银行柜面英语口语(四)- 兑换货币

Please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。 Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. 我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

篇三:外汇兑换常用英语句子

外汇兑换常用英语口语句子

Do you handle foreign exchange here?

你们这里办理外汇业务吗?

Does this bank handle foreign exchange?

这银行办理外汇业务吗?

handle v. 处理,办理

exchange n. & v. 兑换,汇兑

I'd like to change some foreign currency.

我想换些外币。

I'd like to buy some foreign currency.

我想买些外币。

currency n. 货币

change v. 兑换(钱) n. 零钱

Where's the exchange rate list?

汇率表在哪儿?

May I have a look at the exchange rate list?

我可以看一下汇率表吗?

What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?

如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做它?

Canadian a. 加拿大的

exchange...or...意为“把…换成…”

What's the exchange rate of RMB to the US dollar today?

今天人民币对美元的汇率是多少?

How many RMB to the US dollar?

多少人民币可以换一美元?

What rate are you giving?

你们提供的汇率是多少?

The exchange rate is going up.

= The exchange rate is rising.

汇率正在升。

Will the rate still go down tomorrow?

汇率明天还会跌吗?

The exchange rate is falling.

汇率正在跌。

The exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future.

不久汇率可能会跌。

in the near future“不久,很快”

be likely to do_意思是“很有可能…”。

The exchange rate is in my favor at the moment.

现在的汇率对我来说很有利。

at the moment“此刻,这个时候”

in sb.’s favor的意思是“对某人有利”,例如:In an interview,a good first impression works in your favor.在面试时,良好的第一印象对你十分有利。

Any denomination will do.

什么面额的都行。

Tens and twenties,please.

请给我十元和二十元的钞票。

Small bills,please.

请给小面额的钞票。

No large bills.

不要大面额的钞票。

denomination n. (货币等的)面额

Could I please have some change?

能给我些零钱吗?

Please give me some change.

请给我些零钱。

Foreign Exchange外汇

Benjamin: Do you handle foreign exchange here?

本杰明:你们这里办理外汇业务吗?

Clerk: Yes. How can I help you?

职员:办理。需要我帮您什么忙吗?

Benjamin: I'd like to exchange RMB for US dollars.

本杰明:我想把人民币换成美元。

Clerk: OK. How much would you like to change?

职员:好的,您想换多少?

Benjamin: What's the current exchange rate?

本杰明:当前的汇率是多少?

Clerk: It's 6.9 RMB ( renminbi ) to 1 US dollar.

职员:人民币兑美元是6.9比1。

Benjamin: What was the exchange rate several days ago?

本杰明:前几天的汇率是多少?

Clerk: About 7.1 RMB ( renminbi ) to the dollar.

职员:人民币兑美元大概是7.1比1。

Benjamin: The exchange rate is in my favor at the moment.

本杰明:现在的汇率对我来说很有利。

Clerk: Yes, sir. How much would you like to exchange?

职员:没错,先生。您想换多少?

Benjamin: Let me think... What will the exchange rate be like tomorrow.

本杰明:让我想想…明天的汇率会是怎样呢?

Clerk: It's hard to say, sir. I think the exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future. 职员:先生,这就很难说了。我个人认为汇率近期可能会降。

Benjamin: Well, OK. Then I'd like to exchange 6.900 RMB.

本杰明:嗯,好吧。那我就换6900元人民币吧。

Clerk: OK. Please wait a moment.

职员:好的。请稍等。

Benjamin: Would you please give me some change?

本杰明:能给我些零钱吗?

Clerk: What would you like that in?

职员:您想要什么面值的?

Benjamin: I'd like seven 100-dollar notes. The rest I'd like in tens, twenties and fifties.

本杰明:我想要7张100美元的。其余的,我想要10美元、20美元和50美元面值的。


银行关于外汇的英语口语》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/32704.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
查看更多相关内容>>银行关于外汇的英语口语
相关文章
  • 银行关于外汇的英语口语

    银行英语口语-外汇率银行英语口语-外汇率TellmethecurrentrateforRMB,please 请告诉我人民币的现价。WhatsyoursellingrateforRMByuaninnotestoday?你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多...

推荐范文