您的位置:百味书屋 > 诗歌鉴赏 > 最美的英文爱情诗摘抄 正文

最美的英文爱情诗摘抄

2016-11-25 16:52:06 来源网站:百味书屋

篇一:最美的爱情(中英)

英文诗歌精选

目录: 一、当你老了 二、世界上最遥远的距离 三、希望长着羽毛 四、十四行诗 五、雪夜林畔小驻

When you are old

--- William Butler Yeats

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

And paced upon the mountains overhead

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

译文:

当你年老岁月将近白发苍苍 ,

困倦的坐在炉边取下这本书,

沉思漫想,陷入往事的回忆,

你一度当年的柔情与美彩缤纷,

多少人爱你昙花一现的身影,

爱你的容貌于虚情假意之中,

只有一人爱你如朝拜的神圣,

爱你不因岁月无情至始所终。

在炉罩边你低眉弯腰,

忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

爱是如何飞上高山之顶,

隐藏于众星罗布之间,面庞难寻!

The furthest distance in the world

——Rabindranath Tagore

世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance in the world

不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end.

而是我就站在你面前It is when I stand in front of you

你却不知道我爱你 but you don't understand I love you.

世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance in the world

不是我就站在你面前 is not when I stand in front of you

你却不知道我爱你 you don't know I love you

而是爱到痴迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul

却不能说我爱你 but I can't speak it out

世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance in the world

不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.

而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after missing you deeply into my heart

却只能深埋心底 I only can bury it in my heart

世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance in the world

不是我不能说我想你 is not that I can't say to you I miss you

而是彼此相爱 It is when we are falling in love

却不能够在一起 but we can't stay nearby

世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance in the world

不是彼此相爱 is not we love each other .

却不能够在一起 but can't stay together

而是明知道真爱无敌 .It is we know our true love is breaking through the way

却装作毫不在意 we turn a blind eye to it

所以世界上最遥远的距离 So the furthest distance in the world

不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees.

而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches

却无法在风中相依 but can't depend on each other in the wind

世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance in the world

不是树枝无法相依 is not can't depend on each other in the wind

而是相互瞭望的星星 It is in the blinking stars who only can look with each other

却没有交汇的轨迹 but their trade intersect.

世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance in the world

不是星星没有交汇的轨迹 is not in the blinking stars who only can look with each other

而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the intersection

却在转瞬间无处寻觅 but they can't be found from then on afar

世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance in the world

不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away.

而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us

便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love.

世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance in the world

是飞鸟与鱼的距离 is the love between the bird and fish.

一个翱翔天际 One is flying in the sky,

一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea.

Hope Is the Thing with Feathers

——Emily Dickinson

Hope is the thing with feathers希望长着羽毛

That perches in the soul, 栖在灵魂里,

And sings the tune without the words, 唱着无词的乐曲,

And never stops at all. 从来不停息。

And sweetest in the gale is heard; 风越大声越甜;

And sore must be the storm寻常的风暴

That could abash the little bird 休想嚇倒这双

That kept so many warm. 温暖众生的小鸟。

I’ve heard it in the chillest land, 我曾听她在最寒帶,

And on the strangest sea; 最陌生的海上;

Yet, never, in extremity, 却从不因为潦倒,

It asked a crumb of me. 向我乞讨丝毫。

Sonnet 18

——William Shakespeare

Shall I compare thee1 to a summer’s day? 能否把你比作夏日的璀璨?

Thou art2 more lovely and more temperate: 你却比炎夏更可爱温存;

Rough winds do shake3 the darling buds of May, 狂风摧残五月花蕊娇妍,

And summer’s lease4 hath all too short a date5. 夏天匆匆离去毫不停顿。

Sometime6 too hot the eye of heaven7 shines, 苍天明眸有时过于灼热,

And often is his gold complexion dimmed; 金色脸容往往蒙上阴翳;

And every fair from fair8 sometime declines, 一切优美形象不免褪色,

By chance9, or natures changing course10 untrimed11: 偶然摧残或自然地老去。

But thy12 eternal summer shall not fade, 而你如仲夏繁茂不凋谢,

Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st13;秀雅风姿将永远翩翩;

Nor shall death brag14 thou wander’st in his shade,死神无法逼你气息奄奄,

When in eternal lines15 to time thou grow’st16,你将永生于不朽诗篇。

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,只要人能呼吸眼不盲,

So long lives this17, and this gives life18 to thee.这诗和你将千秋流芳。

篇二:经典英文爱情诗十首

经典英文爱情诗十首

Without you?I'd be a soul without a purpose.

Without you?I'd be an emotion without a heart

I'm a face without expression,A heart with no beat.

Without you by my side,I'm just a flame without the 没有你? 我将是一个没有目的的灵魂;没有你? 我的情感将没有了根基;我将是一张没有表情的脸;一颗停止跳动的心;没有你在我身边;我只是一束没有热量的火焰。

If you were a teardrop;In my eye,

For fear of losing you,I would never cry

And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,

Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright

译文:

如果你是我眼里的;一滴泪;为了不失去你;我将永不哭泣;如果金色的阳光;停止了它耀眼的光芒;你的一个微笑;将照亮我的整个世界。

If I were to fall in love,It would have to be with youYour eyes, your smile,The way you laugh,The things you say and do

Take me to the places,My heart never knew

So, if I were to fall in love,It would have to be with you.

Ed Walter

如果说我已陷入情网;我的情人就是你;你的眼睛,你的微笑;你的笑脸;你说的一切,你做的一切;让我的心迷失了方向;所以,如果说我已陷入情网;我的爱人就是你。

Forgive me for needing you in my life;

Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;

Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old原谅我生活中不能没有你;原谅我欣赏你躯体和心灵的美丽;原谅我希望永生永世和你在一起。

My river runs to thee. Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply.Oh!

sea, look graciously. Emily Dickinson

我是一条朝你奔流而去的小溪,蓝色的大海啊,你愿意接纳我吗?优雅的大海啊,小溪正在等待你的回答。

You make me feel so happy;Whenever I'm with you.You make me feel so special--This love is too good to be true. Rosemary Anne Nash

任何時候和你在一起,你都讓我覺得如此開心,給我的感覺如些特別──這份愛如此美好,它真的存在嗎?

If you were a teardrop,In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright. Hannah Jo Kee

如果你是我眼裏的,一滴淚,為了不失去你,我將永不哭泣。如果金色的陽光,停止了它耀眼的光芒,你的一個微笑,將照亮我的整個世界。

Since the first time I saw you,I felt something inside,I don't know if it's love at first sight,I do know I really like you a lot. Tanya C Medeiros

自從第一次見到你,我的內心無法平靜,我不知道這是否是一見鍾情,我只知道我真的很喜歡你。

.Thoughts of you dance through my mind. Knowing, it is just a matter of time.Wondering... will u ever be mine?You are in my dreams, night... and sometimes... day.The thoughts seem to never fade away. Corwin Corey Amber

對你的思念揮之不去,我知道,那只是個時間的問題。我想知道,你將屬於我嗎?你在我的夢裏、夜裏,甚至白天裏出現,我對你的思念永無止境。

.I have searched a thousand years,And I have cried a thousand tears.I found everything I need,You are everything to me. Barry Fitzpatrick

我尋覓了千萬年,我哭泣了千萬次。我已經找到了需要的一切,你就是我的一切。 21经典英文爱情诗.

Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet, I'll love her till I die. Thomas Ford

她的一舉一動,她的一顰一笑;她的聰慧,她的聲音將我的心俘虜;將我的心俘虜。我不明白個中緣由,但我會愛她到永遠。

I just wish someday and somehow,We can be back together, Together we'll stay,Always and forever.

我只希望有那么一天,不管怎样;我们能重新在一起;相依相伴,直到永远!

Whenever you need me, I'll be here. Whenever you're in trouble, I'm always near.Whenever you feel alone, and you think everyone has given up...Reach out for me, and I will give you my everlasting love.

当你需要我的时候,我都会在这里;当你有麻烦的时候,我都会在你身边;当你觉得孤独的时候;当你认为所有的人都已绝望;到我这里来,我会给你所有的爱。

Don't worry about looking handsome,Or being strong and brave.Just as you love me unconditionally,I love you just the same.

不要担心自己是否英俊,是否强壮,是否勇敢,我将无条件地爱你,就象你无条件地爱我一样。

If I cried a tear of painful sorrow,If I lost all hope for a new tomorrow,Would you dry my tear and ease my pain,Would you make me smile once again?

如果我因深深的悲哀而痛哭,如果我已对明天失去了所有的希望,你是否会为我擦去泪水,抚平伤痛,你是否会让我欢颜依旧?

篇三:classical love english love poems经典英文爱情诗

classical love english love poems经典英文爱情诗- -

Here are some classical english love poems, some of them are really touched. Love, the everlasting topic.

這裏是一些經典英語愛情詩。感受這些感人的詩句吧。愛情,這永恒的話題。

Without you? I'd be a soul without a purpose.Without you?I'd be an emotion without a heart.I'm a face without expression,A heart with no beat.Without you by my side,I'm just a flame without the heat. ——Elle Kimberly Schmick

没有你? 我将是一个没有目的的灵魂;没有你? 我的情感将没有了根基;我将是一张没有表情的脸;一颗停止跳动的心;没有你在我身边;我只是一束没有热量的火焰。

If you were a tear drop;In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.—— Hannah Jo Keen

如果你是我眼里的;一滴泪;为了不失去你;我将永不哭泣;如果金色的阳光;停止了它耀眼的光芒;你的一个微笑;将照亮我的整个世界。

If I were to fall in love,It would have to be with you.Your eyes, your smile,The way you laugh,The things you say and do.Take me to the places,My heart never knew.So, if I were to fall in love,It would have to be with you.—— Ed Walter

如果说我已陷入情网;我的情人就是你;你的眼睛,你的微笑;你的笑脸;你说的一切,你做的一切;让我的心迷失了方向;所以,如果说我已陷入情网;我的爱人就是你。

Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old. ——Sandra Robbins Heaton

原谅我生活中不能没有你;原谅我欣赏你躯体和心灵的美丽;原谅我希望永生永世和你在一起。

世界上最遥远的距离

[ 2006-08-17 08:31 ]

The furthest distance in the world

世界上最遥远的距离

Is not between life and death

不是生与死

But when I stand in front of you

而是 我就站在你面前

Yet you don't know that I love you

你却不知道我爱你

The furthest distance in the world

世界上最遥远的距离

Is not when I stand in front of you

不是 我就站在你面前

Yet you can't see my love

你却不知道我爱你

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both 而是 明明知道彼此相爱

Yet cannot be together

却不能在一起

The furthest distance in the world

世界上最遥远的距离

Is not being apart while being in love

不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起

But when painly cannot resist the yearning 而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

The furthest distance in the world

世界上最遥远的距离

Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning 不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念

yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 but using one's indifferent heart

而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人

To dig an uncrossable river

掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠 For the one who loves you


最美的英文爱情诗摘抄》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/31613.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
查看更多相关内容>>最美的英文爱情诗摘抄
相关文章
  • 最美的英文爱情诗摘抄

    最美的爱情诗(中英)英文诗歌精选目录:一、当你老了二、世界上最遥远的距离三、希望长着羽毛四、十四行诗五、雪夜林畔小驻Whenyouareold---WilliamButlerYeatsWhenyouareoldandgr...

推荐范文