您的位置:百味书屋 > 范文大全 > 经典范文 > 关于叫外卖的情景会话 正文

关于叫外卖的情景会话

2017-04-05 07:07:04 来源网站: 百味书屋

篇一:订餐对话

电话铃声响

A: Hello ! This is zhong hua resturant ,we have many different kinds of chinese food , Can I help you?

B: Yes ,I’d like to reserve a table .

A: What time would that be and for how many people?

B:I’d like to reserve a table for 3 at 7 tomorrow night. A:Ok, do you have other questions?

B:Oh, I want the table near by the window

A: Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. May I know your name ?

B:My name is jimmy.

A: Sir, anything I can do?

B:No. Thank you. Bye!

A:Bye.

C:Welcome to zhong hua restaurant! What can I do for you? D:Yesterday I reserved a table.

C:Oh,let me have a check, may I have your name, please? D:Jimmy. C:Oh,I see.A table for 3 near by the window at 7 tonight. We are expecting you. This is the table. Sit down,please. Here is the menu.

C:May I take your order ,sir?

E:Ok, Mapo beancurd(麻婆豆腐),fish flavored pork slices(鱼香肉丝),kung pao chicken(宫保鸡丁),winter melon soup(冬瓜汤), that’s all, thank you.

C:Ok,They are being prepared and will be ready in 10 minutes.

篇二:酒店英语情景对话之订餐服务

L: Good after gentlmen. Welcome to parklane wester restaurant. How many person are there in your party?

LC: Three.

L:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

LC:Smoking.

L:Follow me, please. I’ll seat you. How about this table?

LC:Yes. Thank you.

L:please take a seat. Here’s the menu.take you time please. I'll take your order a moment later. ………

would you like something to drink first?

LC: We have three Tsing tao .

L:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

………

L:May I take you order now ,sir?

LC:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

L :Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

LC: I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

L:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

LC:Medium well.

L:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

LC:later.。

L:Would you like something else?

G:No.That is all.

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

G:Good.Thank you.

W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.。

篇三:常用餐厅英语会话大全

常用餐厅英语会话大全 [一] 餐厅会话(一)

A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?

请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?

B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?

好的,你想吃什么样的东西?

A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?

这附近有没有中国餐厅?

B:There's one across the street.

对街有一家。

A:Where can I have the best local food?

哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?

B:I suggest you try Green Inn.

我建议你去Green Inn试试看。

A:Is it very far from here?

离这里很远吗?

餐厅会话(二)

Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?

你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗?

Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅?

Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?

这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?

I'd like to eat some French food.

我想吃一些法国菜。

A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.

我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。

B:For three. And your name please?

三位。您贵姓?

I'd like to make reservation, please.

我想预订桌位。

餐厅会话(三)

I'd like a table for three or four at seven.

我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。

Please reserve a table for three.

请预留一个3人桌位。

I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late.

抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。

Do I have to be formally dressed?

我必须穿正式服装吗?

B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?

晚上好。你们有几位?

A:Two.

两位。

餐厅会话(四)

We're a party of three.

我们三个人。

We've reserved a table.

我们已经订了桌位。

Can we have a table?

我们要一个桌位好吗?

Do you have a table for three?

有没有可供三个人坐的桌位?

May we wait for a table?

我们可以等一个桌位吗?

When can we get a table?

什么时候我们可以有一个桌位?

Are you serving lunch now?

你们现在正供应午餐吗?

餐厅会话(五)

B:This way,please. This is your table.

请这边走,这是你的桌位。

A:Well,can I have that table by the window?We want to enjoy the night view of New York.

嗯,我们可以坐靠窗的位子吗?我们想享受一下纽约的夜景。

B:How about this table, sir?

这个桌位如何?先生。

A:This is just fine, thank you.

好的,谢谢。

May I sit down there by the window?

我能坐那里靠窗的位子吗?

We'd like seats near the window.

我们想坐靠窗的位子。

餐厅会话(六)

We'd like to have to table near the street.

我们想要一个靠街的桌位。

B:This is your menu. Your waitress will be here soon. Enjoy your dinner. 这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。

A:Thank you.

谢谢你。

B:May I take your order?

你要点菜了吗?

A:I'd like to see the menu, please.

我想看看菜单。

B:I'm sorry. I thought you had one. Here you are.

抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。

餐厅会话(七)

May I see a wine list?

我能看看酒单吗?

B:Have you decided yet?

你决定了吗?

A:I don't know anything about American food. What do you recommend? 我不了解美国菜,你能推荐什么吗?

What would you recommend?

你能推荐什么菜吗?

What's today's special?

今天的特餐是什么?

I'll have what you suggest.

我要点你所推荐的菜。

餐厅会话(八)

A:What's this?

这是什么?

B:Simply speaking, it's sirloin steak with sauce.

简单地说,这是上腰牛排加调味料。

Would you explain what this is?

请你说明这是什么好吗?

Is this good?

这味道好吗?

What comes with the Captain's Plate?

Captain's Plate是什么菜?

What's in the combination platter?

拼盘内是什么菜?

餐厅会话(九)


关于叫外卖的情景会话》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/120657.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
查看更多相关内容>>关于叫外卖的情景会话
相关文章
  • 关于叫外卖的情景会话

    订餐对话电话铃声响A:Hello!Thisiszhonghuaresturant,wehavemanydifferentkindsofchinesefood,CanIhelpyou?B:Yes,I’dliketoreserveatable A:Whattimewouldthatbeandforhow

  • 关于叫外卖的情景会话

    订餐对话电话铃声响A:Hello!Thisiszhonghuaresturant,wehavemanydifferentkindsofchinesefood,CanIhelpyou?B:Yes,I’dliketoreserveatable A:Whattimewouldthatbeandforhow

推荐范文