您的位置:百味书屋 > 范文大全 > 经典范文 > 用英语给姐姐写一封信 正文

用英语给姐姐写一封信

2016-12-06 09:08:38 来源网站:百味书屋

篇一:给姐姐的一封信作文

给姐姐的一封信陕西省西安市 西师附小四年级 李斌 亲爱的姐姐:

你好!我和爸爸、妈妈在家生活得很快乐。我们很想念你!你一定也很想念我们吧!

自从你去北京上大学以后,我还没给你写过信。你一定想知道我在这几个月里,有

什么高兴的事没有。下面,我就来告诉你一个好消息:我的书法作品又获奖了!

姐姐,你是知道的,我喜欢练书法,还想当个书法家。看来,这个理想是一定能实

现的。在这次《双龙杯》少儿书法大赛中,我取得了特别好的成绩。你猜猜我得了什么奖?

你肯定猜不出来。告诉你吧,我获得了一个钻石奖,比特金奖还要高一个档次呢!

为了这次《双龙杯》大赛,我可没少下功夫。每天,我都要抽时间练上四、五张大

字,总是睡得很晚很晚。有一天,我放学回家,妈妈先带我去上英语课,回到家里已经是9

点20分了。我赶快完成老师布置的当天作业,同时把老师第二天要讲的课预习了一遍。你猜

这时已经几点了?已经快10点40分啦!妈妈让我睡觉,我却不肯,我还要再练几张大字不

可。妈妈没办法,只好同意了。我“唰唰唰”的做好准备工作,就认真地练了起来。最后,

一直搞到11点半才睡觉。

功夫不负有心人。我这次《双龙杯》大赛,终于取得了最好的成绩。虽然这次取得

了好的成绩,但我绝不骄傲,我会继续努力的。我一定要坚持把书法练下去,不管有多大的

困难,我都要坚持。只有这样,我才能取得更好的成绩。

姐姐,听了我的介绍,你高兴吗?我猜,你一定会高兴的。

篇二:给姐姐的一封信

给姐姐的一封信陕西省西安市西师附小四年级李斌亲爱的姐姐:

你好!我和爸爸、妈妈在家生活得很快乐。我们很想念你!你一定也很想念我们吧!

自从你去北京上大学以后,我还没给你写过信。你一定想知道我在这几个月里,有什么高兴的事没有。下面,我就来告诉你一个好消息:我的书法作品又获奖了!

姐姐,你是知道的,我喜欢练书法,还想当个书法家。看来,这个理想是一定能实现的。在这次《双龙杯》少儿书法大赛中,我取得了特别好的成绩。你猜猜我得了什么奖?你肯定猜不出来。告诉你吧,我获得了一个钻石奖,比特金奖还要高一个档次呢!

为了这次《双龙杯》大赛,我可没少下功夫。每天,我都要抽时间练上四、五张大字,总是睡得很晚很晚。有一天,我放学回家,妈妈先带我去上英语课,回到家里已经是9点20分了。我赶快完成老师布置的当天作业,同时把老师第二天要讲的课预习了一遍。你猜这时已经几点了?已经快10点40分啦!妈妈让我睡觉,我却不肯,我还要再练几张大字不可。妈妈没办法,只好同意了。我“唰唰唰”的做好准备工作,就认真地练了起来。最后,一直搞到11点半才睡觉。

功夫不负有心人。我这次《双龙杯》大赛,终于取得了最好的成绩。虽然这次取得了好的成绩,但我绝不骄傲,我会继续努力的。我一定要坚持把书法练下去,不管有多大的困难,我都要坚持。只有这样,我才能取得更好的成绩。

姐姐,听了我的介绍,你高兴吗?我猜,你一定会高兴的。你一定现在就想看看我的这幅书法作品吧!好吧,今年寒假你回来时,我一定会拿给你看!

好啦!今天就写到这里吧!我和爸爸、妈妈都盼着你早点回来!

祝你:

学习进步!天天愉快!

你的弟弟:小斌

2003年11月19日

投稿:2004-1-322:35:35

篇三:实用英语写作20例

1. ***给你的英语老师(Mrs. Chen)写一封信。

内容:很感谢她昨天给你写的便条,感谢她对你的关心。告诉她你一直在尽自己的努力好好学习,能够在情绪低落时得到老师的鼓励觉得人生有了意义。

注意:必须包括对收信人的称谓、写信日期、发信人的签名等基本格式。

Dear Mrs. Chen,

I am very happy to read the note you left me yesterday. You know, I was feeling particularly low at that time. Your words seem to make my whole life worthwhile. I should say I am fully encouraged by what you said. I have been doing my best all these years to study hard. I think I could make more and fast progress this semester.

Many thank you for your kind concern.

Yours sincerely,

Tom

2. ***请根据下面的提示,写一封邀请信。

被邀请人:史密斯夫妇 内容:好久不见,十分想念。邀请两位于2001年12月5日下午6时来家吃晚饭,饭后一起去听音乐会,务请光临。 邀请人:格林夫妇

邀请时间:2001年12月1日 December 1,2001 Dear Mr. & Mrs. Smith,

How are you going?

Haven’t seen you for a long time. You know, we miss you very much. How about coming to have dinner with us at 5:30 at our house on the afternoon of December 5,2001? We do hope you would join us. After dinner, let’s go to enjoy the concert.

It’s really a pleasure to spend a day with you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. Green

3. ***内容:1.个人情况:⑴国籍:中国

⑵身份:访问学者(visiting scholar)

⑶事由:到巴黎观光(to have sightseeing)

⑷抵巴黎时间:3月2日下午2:20

⑸联络方式:e-mail:john007@fogprint.com 2.订房要求:⑴旅馆离市区不远,安静,干净; ⑵单人间,有浴室和小厨房;

⑶房价不要太贵,约35美金1天;

⑷下午5点入住,预计住3天。

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a Chinese visiting scholar, asking you to help book a hotel room for me.

I’ll have a sightseeing in Paris and will arrive at 2:20p.m., Mar.2. I prefer to have a single quiet room with a bath and a kitchen at the suburb of Paris. As for the rent, I could pay no more than $35 per night for 3 days. I’d like to check in at 5p.m..

With thanks. Please contact me at: john007@frogprint.com Sincerely

John

4. ***写信给某先生: 我来信询问贵新华书店一本实用英语的新书,但是目前没有这本书 。请寄来你们目前新出的目录给我。李新 (重庆大学)2001年8月5日

Aug.5th, 2001

Dear Sir;

I am a student from Chongqing University. Thank you for your reply to my inquiring about details of your new practical English book. And I know that you haven’t this book now. Would you please send me a copy of your latest catalogue?

I am looking forward to receiving your copy.

Yours faithfully,

Lixin

5. ***你的室友的中学同学到宿舍来找他,他不在。给他留张便条。

告诉他,他们现在在本市的一个外贸公司上班。因为没有同学的电话号码,所以没有事先打电话约定。请他回来后跟他们联络,电话是3674512。

June 18th, 2006 Susan, Your former middle-school classmates came to our dorm to see you, but you were not in. They are working in a foreign trade company of the city. Because they had not got your telephone number, they didn’t make an appointment with you in advance. Please contact them soon at 3674512 when you come back.

Jack.

6. ***写一封EMAIL 给你(MARY)的外籍教师MISS DREDA。关于周末舞会事宜。 1. 告诉你的老师舞会改在周五晚上举行,因为周六很多同学要回家。 2.舞会在我们上课的教室举行。 3.希望MISS DREDA与她的男朋友在舞会开始前示范四步和探戈。 June 1, 2006 To: Dreda From: Mary Date: Subject: The time of dance party has been changed!

Dear Dreda,

I’m very sorry to tell you that we have to change the time of our dance party because a lot of classmates want to go home on Saturday. So the party time is at 6:00 on Friday of this week, and the place is our classroom. You and your boyfriend are invited to show your Four-step and Tango at the ball.

Thank you for coming.

English Dept.

7. *** 你已经有一年多没有收到一位老顾客的消息。写封信联络一下。

1. 回顾你们长期以来的商业友谊 2. 描述你们公司的现状和新业务

3. 表达继续业务的愿望

Dear Mr. Mark,

I am sorry that I haven’t contacted you for almost one year. I’m very glad to have you as my friend. And many thanks for the honor you showed me during our business relationship.

Our company has developed well. Now it is big and powerful. And we open a lot of new business. We hope to build our friendly and long-standing business relationship and continue our friendship.

I’m looking forward to your reply. Your sincerely,

Mary 8.***你到美国访问,回国后给对方人员写封感谢信。

这次访问受到热情招待,他们特意为你举办招待会。你印象深刻。欢迎他们到中国回访,以答谢他们的热情。

Dear Mr. Smith and other friends,

I’m very glad to have known you during my visit in America. And many thanks for the honor you showed me during the warm conception Party. I am very impressed upon your kindness and your entertaining.

Thanks again. Welcome all of you to China! And I’ll try my best to continue our long-standing relationship. Yours sincerely,

LI Qiang

9. ***向布鲁斯先生询问有关汇率的事情:

1. 1欧元对人民币的汇率是多少。

2. 在机场对外汇一次最多是多少。

3. 要不要手续费。 June 18,2006

Dear Mr.Brush:

I am writing to ask you something about the conversion rate.

What is the rate if changing one Euro for RMB? How much can we exchange the foreign currency most at one time at the airport? Shall we hand in a certain fee\charge?

Please give me an early reply. Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours,

Li Qiang

10. ***某先生到巴黎旅行,他做了一个旅行计划:某月某日做某事. 要求:写成旅行日程。 一位外籍英语教师写全天的游程:

早晨八点在学校门口集中,乘公车去。从学校到海滨浴场. 午餐12点半就餐,要求自己带吃游泳衣防晒油等. 5点半返回。

June 7, 2006 Sunny

I’m very glad to have a nice trip. I’ve made an arrangement as follows: 8:00 Get together to take the bus(from school to the beach) at the school gate. 12:30 Lunch 5:30 Return to school

Note: Remember to take food, swimming suits, skin cream.

11.***你的公司要招待一些客人,写一个EMAIL到酒店订房间。要求订二楼一个10个人的包间。客人是素食者,不懂法语,要求服务员略懂英语。用支票付帐。 To:

Subject: room reservation

Dear sir,

I’m writing to make room reservation for a 10-people room on the second floor in your restaurant. We will entertain our guests who are vegetarians. And they are non-French speakers, so the waiters are required to know English. We will pay with check. .

Thank you very much if you can reply earlier.

Yours sincerely,

Lihong

12.***收到对方的邀请,很感谢.

① 本周末,恰巧我母亲要从深圳去上海经这里小住两天,她今早打电话说她希望我能周末陪她上街给我在上海的姐姐买些衣物做礼物. ② 对本周末不能赴约表示道歉,并通知其他人,向他们表示致意.

③ 写信人:李明.收信人:陈阳 Mar.1st, 2003

Dear Yang: I’m sorry I couldn’t go to your family party this weekend because I will be expecting my mother just about that time. She is stopping over on her way to Shanghai and plans to spend the weekend here. She rang me up this morning, asking me to take her to buy some clothes as gifts to my sister in Shanghai. So I can’t make any other plans for the weekend. Anyway, thanks for asking me. I know I am missing a marvelous chance! Please do tell your family how sorry I am.

Best wishes!

Sincerely Yours,

Li Ming

13. ***证明信:吴倩小姐在某公司,秘书工作2年,工作勤奋,诚实,是个称职的秘书。 To whom it may concern,

This is to certify that Miss Wuqian has worked in our company as a secretary for the past two years. She has faithfully attended to her duties and has proved herself to be industrious and thoroughly reliable.

Sincerely yours,

Li Qiang

14. ***汤姆感谢李强全家在上海招待了他两天。 Dear Liqiang, I wish to thank your families all warmly for your very excellent hospitality extended to me during my stay in Shanghai. And I can only hope now that some day I may be able to receive a visit here from you. Thank you for your kindness once again! Yours,

Tom

15. ***你公司搬迁新址,写信告诉老顾客有关事情。搬迁的理由,新地址,新电话号码。希望能继续与他们之间的业务。

Dear Sir,

Long time no see. I am writing to tell you that we have moved to a new office. With the development of our company, we have to move to a larger building. The new address is….. ; telephone number is ….. .We hope that we can continue our friendly business relationship. Remember to keep in touch with us. Best regards,

Yours sincerely,

Brown

16.***研究生院通知: 申请者必须持有学院开具的证明和相关证件。一式两份。建议另印一份自己备用。如亲自送来,不可拆封;否则当证件无效处理。夏季七月开学,春季一月开学。 Notice Applicants must register with two copies of each certificate and relevant reference issued by college. Keep one of the copies by yourself. If sent on the spot, the files should be sealed, or they will be invalid. The school opens in July in Summer and in January in spring.

The Graduate School

Dec. 23, 2006

17.***药品服用指南:成人一次3-5粒,儿童一次1-2粒。每天三次。最大剂量每天不可超过15粒。 Directions: Take your medicine 3 times a day, namely, in the morning, afternoon, and before you go to bed. For adults, 3-5 pills; for Children, 1-2 pills. And the daily maximum is less than 15 pills.

Storage: store away from heat and direct light, out of the reach of children. 18.***某天我到某酒店吃饭,饭后我忘记了拿手提包,内有重要文件和一些现金,凯小姐发现后立刻与我联系,我以物道谢,但是谢绝了。写一封感谢信,表现自己的谢意.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my thanks to Miss Kate for her kindness. Yesterday, I had dinner in your restaurant. And I found that I had forgotten taking my handbag, which contained some

用英语给姐姐写一封信》出自:百味书屋
链接地址:http://www.850500.com/news/40294.html
转载请保留,谢谢!
查看更多相关内容>>用英语给姐姐写一封信
相关文章
  • 用英语给姐姐写一封信

    给姐姐的一封信作文给姐姐的一封信陕西省西安市西师附小四年级李斌亲爱的姐姐:你好!我和爸爸、妈妈在家生活得很快乐。我们很想念你!你一定也很想念我们吧!自从你去北京上大学...

推荐范文